MARS can combine asset manager data housed within MARS—contacts, sales, assets, and activities, for instance—with market intelligence data from third-party data providers. This combination of data can provide firms with insight into their current and potential wallet share at broker/dealer firms, and what, if any, difference our client’s activities (e.g. campaigns/meetings/calls) with their B/Ds have in influencing the growth of wallet share. This allows asset manager to:
- Identify productive broker-dealer and financial advisor relationships.
- Zero in on profitable product lines and asset classes.
- Align sales teams’ goals with the firm’s goals in order to eliminate unintended organizational conflicts.
- Keep wholesalers apprised of relative product performance to help boost wholesalers’ actions and productivity.
- Keep wholesalers informed of relative product performance in order to help increase their productivity.
- Identify product line shortcomings relative to their competitors.
- Provide valuable insights into future product development and marketing campaigns.
- Capture overall performance by firm and branch.